A little something to be thankful for.

1:11 AM


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! So this is probably my first thanksgiving post ever on this blog. Wow. For almost 5 years I’ve had this blog and I’ve never even once posted a thankful post. How rude am I.

Thus begins the long list of the things I’m thankful for. Here it goes:
  • I am thankful for the Internet. I really do. Internet saves my life. Even though sometimes it has a way of stabbing myself with a virtual knife. I still love it though. Can’t live without it.
  • I am thankful for my baby. Yes I am talking about my laptop. My baby has been loyal to me through thick and thin. It’s been the best buddy in all of my situations. My baby knows what I need. Uhuehueh.
  • I am thankful for all the concerts I went to. Concerts are just my way of escaping the reality. Because seeing your favorite artists in front of your very eyes, when you usually just see them behind your computer screen, is just a surreal experience, which can’t be traded for anything.
  • I am thankful for my chance of meeting my favorite band, All Time Low. To be able to ACTUALLY talk to them and touch their own real skin is just... alskdjaslkdjaklsjfklajsflkajsfsad. I CAN’T DESCRIBE.
  • I am thankful for all the gifts that I received on my birthday(s). Every single one of them is just a material form of their unconditional love. I still keep them and I always will. Those stuffs and their presence are the ones that make my birthday the best day of the year. Thank you guys :’) Really. From the bottom of my heart.
  • I am thankful for the summer trip to one (or two) of the most wondrous places on earth. I couldn’t believe I finally got to go there. It’s like one of my life long dreams. Huh it’s even on my bucket list! So so so grateful to have been there.
  • I am thankful for the great movies and tv shows that exist. They really have a power to make someone happy.
To be wise, I have to list some of these:
  • I am thankful for the worst pain I’ve ever gone through in my life. It seriously shattered me in ways I can’t describe. The worst feeling I’ve ever felt. It affected me so much more than I thought it did. It made me who I am right now.
  • I am thankful for all the lessons that I had to learn. I realized I DO need to learn some of that.
  • I am thankful for how strong I am. Haha. Come on. I can’t pick a better word for it. At least it’s a good thing I’m not suicidal right?
  • I am thankful for all the tears I’ve cried. At least I’m still a human with a heart.
  • I am thankful for all of the realizations that slap me in my very face.
But mostly:
  • I am thankful for all the memories that I’ve had. Memories that I will never forget. Memories that will always be captured in my head.
  • I am thankful for my loving family. Even though they get on my nerves and are hard to deal with sometimes. They are at least a walking proof of unconditional love.
  • I am thankful for my sister. She’s the best sister anyone could ever ask. She’s just someone I could share anything with.
  • I am thankful for the love I once had. Whether it was real or not.
  • I am thankful for the people who came into my life. Even though some of them didn’t make it to the end.
  • I am thankful for the bittersweet romance I had. Both the sweet and the bitter are probably permanently written in my life.
  • I am thankful for the friends I have. Even though they may not always be there. They always give me at least a reason to smile or even laugh.
  • I am thankful for my best friends who’ve always been there for me. I am thankful because I have them to pour my stories into. They help me through my hardest moments. I just hope our friendship lasts forever.
  • I am thankful for all the laughs I’ve had. Especially the ones I can’t believe I had.
  • I am thankful for all those times I feel happy. Like genuinely happy. Because I’m not going to lie, I did feel genuinely happy several times this year.
  • I am thankful for those people who somehow always find a way to show up in my life. Even after all these years.
  • I am thankful for the things I had and for the things I have and even the things I will have.
  • I am thankful for the way the universe granted my new year’s wish. Even though it didn’t end very well.
To wrap this up,

I am thankful for the way things are.

You Might Also Like

0 voices

Popular Posts

INTEREST?

DARK SIDE