Clueless as clueless gets.

2:46 AM



What you don't know is, how I need to spill these feelings I have inside to this piece of digitalized version of diary, just to keep my sanity.

What you don't know is, how sometimes I feel like you're just gonna be another mistake in my life, and how it hurts to think about the possibilities.

What you don't know is, how sometimes I feel like you're just like any others who will stomp my heart on the ground.

What you don't know is, how hard I try to look tough, just to convince you and me, that you're never gonna be able to break me...when in fact, you are.

What you don't know is, how much I hate admitting that I've invested so much feelings on this...and how much I've been reprimanded for having done so.

What you don't know is, how much I deny feeling all of those things above, because my naïve heart still hopes that I might be wrong...somehow. 

You Might Also Like

0 voices

Popular Posts

INTEREST?

DARK SIDE