Long haul

11:51 PM

One fine day,
I thought to myself,
"Oh this day would be boring."
Then all of a sudden, a hurricane came knocking on my doorstep,
Shouting "Here, let me make your day less boring."
Huff and puff he blew the door down, and there he went.
Bringing in rain and thunderstorm into my house,
Ruining my quiet boring house into a shipwreck.
"You're welcome," and he went off.


One stormy day,
I thought to myself,
"Oh dear. What a misfortune. I have had turd in my plate all day. I just want a peace and a quiet stay in my house."
Then all of a sudden, a hurricane came knocking on my doorstep,
Shouting "Here, you haven't had enough turd in your plate."
Huff and puff he blew the door down, and there he went.
Bringing in the biggest turd i have ever seen all day, and drowning me in the sea of turd.
"You're welcome," and he went off.

One sunny day,
I thought to myself,
"Golly! What a beautiful day! It's a pair of delight and sunshine wrapped as presents."
Then all of a sudden, a hurricane came knocking on my doorstep,
Shouting "Too much delight in one room! Forget the delights, i have something even better for you."
Huff and puff he blew the door down, and there he went.
Eating up both of the presents that i just got, switching them into a big plate of turd.
He took the sunshine and switched it into a sky full of dark cloud.
Bringing in rain and thunderstorm into my house,
Turning my house into a shipwreck and drowning me inside.
"You're welcome," he said,

"...and see you tomorrow."

You Might Also Like

0 voices

Popular Posts

INTEREST?

DARK SIDE